8.02.2012

VRW Video Photo Shoot: VINTAGE BARN {Jamie Lynn Photography}



KA-POW!

So much BEAUTY--INSIDE AND OUT all in ONE SPOT!  Can you hardly stand it?  Me too. 
Oh my goodness!

How fun to have all these beautiful ladies submit pics of their girlies for our video--and I admit I had to convince a few of them myself to participate WITH their daughters--but honestly, I don't think we could have gotten a better response of beauties.

I love every one of these ladies so much, I can't even begin to tell you.  And of course, beautiful women begat beautiful children.  Does anyone disagree? 

I love the beauty, the friendship, the motherhood and the strength captured in these photos.

Huge thank you to Shelly McCown and her Vintage Barn here in Gilbert and Horsefeathers Gifts for most of the jewelry. 

Some of these ladies are bloggers/vendors!  I would love for you to check out their sites.

























1 comment:

  1. Thanks you SOO much for including me as part of this fun shoot Katie. You are seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete